This app is able to control the helicopter models after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of Android mobile
- Throttle Stick (on the left screen): It can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter by move backward in the air .
- Direction Stick (on the right screen): It can control the directions of the helicopter by moving it to up, down, left or right.
- Trimmer (on the center of the bottom screen): It can be used to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
- Band Button (on the upper center of the screen): It can change the band of the controller.
- Power button (on the center of the screen): Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
If you have any question, please press help button on the upper right of the control mode selection screen, then you will find the instruction for each function.
Skytech is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-04-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Skytech (version 1.0) has a file size of 4.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.